Monday, April 12, 2010

The lines of a traveler

Oh traveler,
You shall go on.

Behold,
The beauty of this world,

Forget your sorrows,
Bask in the blossoming of that new flower,

And embrace the colors of this world.

This path now tells me,
Someone, somewhere is waiting for you,

Why this restlesness?
Whom shall I meet in this journey?

It might be that your destiny,
Is about to happen.

For that oh traveler,
You shall go on.

For life is a vehicle,
And time are the wheels.

The is a river of tears,
And a garden of joy,

The journey is yours to travel,
Oh traveler.

Whenever I gaze through and beyond these paths,
Colors flicker across my eyes.

There's a cool breeze that tells me to keep going,
And I wonder whose village may be beyond those terrains,

The clouds have moved apart,
I could only see the clear sky,
How far has my heart brought me- I wonder;
For with each new step, I beckon a new dream,
And the journey prolongs.

Every single dream does come true,
Oh traveler,

If only you lit every passion of yours with the ray of love,
And choose the path your heart points out to you.

Time is an oyster,
Travel with love,
Oh traveler,
And you shall find the pearls in every oyster there is
All by listening to your heart.

Why does my heart feel light?
As if the breeze has carried off with it all the burdens of distress,
As if I am once again a kid,
Untainted, Innocent,
Gasping at wonder at every new nook this world has to offer,
And finding answers for every little question I ask myself.

I am wet, fresh,
Dipped in pure water,
Cleansing myself with only the forthcoming journey beckoning me.

My heart has only excitement,
Bonds are renewed and ebbed,
Life feels new.

There's love in my life,
There's a song on my lips,

This is the only ingredient of victory,
Oh traveler,
For those who can love purely can conquer your paths.

Wherever you shall go,
Never shall you lose love.

Light the lamp of love,
And brighten every road you travel on,
For it will make your paths visible.

Oh traveler,
Who is there calling out to me?

I look at the river, the mountain, the lakes, the streams and the jungles,
All seem to signify a sign,
Whose signs are these?
What are they trying to tell me?

Go on,
Oh traveler,
Destiny beckons.

No comments:

Post a Comment